In this tour program, I would to invite you to see the different side of Bali. In here, I prefer to combine the nature, sanctity, serenity and culture are as the main destinations and attractions of Bali. I want to show Bali with a fascinating place with its naturalness and cultural touch. Hopefully you are interested with the idea that I offer through this tour program, as I want to show Bali as a whole, because Bali has a natural beauty that is probably unexpected by people. The following are the places where you can interact with the nature:
- Taman Ayun : Taman Ayun Temple is a very beautiful Hindu temple uniquely designed with a distinctive style of Balinese architecture and surrounded by a large of fishpond that looks like floating on the water. This temple is featured by the unique shape of temple building with towering tiers style decorated with Balinese ornaments with high artistic values that gives the sacred for its temple.
- Twin Lake : Lake Buyan and Lake Tamblingan, separated by a rainforest-covered hill, approximately one kilometers, there is a pool that is connected directly to the lake Buyan through a narrow canal. The community pool is called Telaga Aya. The two lakes are known as the Twin Lakes. This sight is a great overview of the volcanic heart of Bali. Volcanoes have created and shaped this island, creating volcanic cones and lakes, and producing rich soils enabling a lush forest to grow.
- Ulun Danu temple : The temple complex is located on the northwest edge of Lake Bratan in the mountains near Bedugul. Ulun Danu Temple is a Hindu holy temple was Built in 1663, this temple is used to worship the Goddess Dewi Danu, due to the importance of Lake Bratan as a main source of irrigation in central Bali. The 11 stories of pelinggih meru dedicated for Shiva and his consort Parvathi. Buddha statue also present inside this temple.
- Lunch : Lunch will be served in local restaurant near the lake (Beratan), it will be in Indonesian buffet style.
- Bali Botanical Garden : Bali Botanic Garden or Eka Karya Botanic Garden is unique in Bali as a place for botanical research, conservation, education and recreation. It provides a place where you can relax in beautiful and peaceful surroundings while learning about the use of plants in the daily lives of Balinese as well as many interesting tropical rain forest plants and bird life.
- Tanah Lot temple : Pura Tanah Lot is one of Sad khayangan temple in Bali, as a place of worship the guardian deity of the sea. Pura Tanah Lot will be seen surrounded by sea water during high tides. Underneath there is a small cave in which there is some sea snakes. Pura Tanah Lot is the most visited and photographed temple in Bali, especially at sunset when crowds and traffic overwhelm the site. However, it has all the authenticity of a stage set – even the tower of rock that the temple sits upon is an artful reconstruction (the entire structure was crumbling) and over one-third of the rock is artificial.
Tour Code: MARI7
Pick up time: 9.00 am – Tour Duration: 10 hours (approx)
USD 50 / pax (Adult)
USD 25 / pax (Child, 5-12 yo)
USD 145 / Family (2 a & 2 c)
Contact us now and Get our specials! Please click Contact Me Now!
- 10% Government tax and service charge
- Comfortable Air-conditioning car with petrol and experienced driver
- Informative and friendly Local English speaker tour guide, other languages speaker is provided on request.
- Sightseeing tour activities according to the itinerary mentioned.
- Entrance fee, donation and sarong in all tourist destinations.
- Mineral water / Refreshing drink
- Lunch, served in Indonesian buffet style (with drink)
For Terms and Conditions please Click Terms and conditions
WHAT TO BRING: Comfortable clothes, sun cream, hat, camera and cash money for personal expenses
For Reservation or Information, Please Fill The Reservation Form Below carefully ! Then Press “SEND”