This tour program is intended for you who want to see more of Bali with more natural way. In the tour program you will be invited to visit the places that has its own hidden natural beauty. Get the real sensation to be in the nature by the natural exploration with me. It would be lovely experience for you on your Bali holiday. Here are some places as follows:
- Batukaru temple : Located on the southern slope of Mount Batukaru, Bali’s second-highest volcano, the temple is one of nine kayangan jagat (directional temples) meant to protect Bali from evil spirits. Most likely the name of the temple is named after Mount Batukaru. Originally built during the 11th century, Pura Luhur Batukaru was dedicated to the ancestors of the Kings of Tabanan. The temple’s most important shrine is a 7-tiered meru dedicated to Mahadewa, the God of Mount Batukaru. This temple is used to worship God as Lord Mahadeva. Because its function is to worship God as the God who cultivate plants to use water properly, then in Pura Luhur Batukaru is referred to as the worship of the Lord as Queen Hyang Tumuwuh – the name of the Lord as the grow. God as the source that brings water to the ground so comes the strength to grow the plants. Plants that will thrive with green leaves containing chlorophyll as the life-saving substance. Worship the Lord in the temple Batukaru media should be used to build the spiritual power to build the spirit of life for seriously maintain soil fertility and water resources.
- Jatiluwih Rice Terrace : Located near the coast, at an altitude of 700 meters above sea level, the cool mountain air merges with the warm sea breeze. From atop the hill, visitors can take in the fresh air, appreciate the scenic views, and relax in the calming atmosphere. Each of the carefully carved terraces can be seen together with the intricate system of irrigation paths running in between. Jatiluwih has gain acknowledgement from UNESCO as part of the world’s cultural heritage. Whether for agriculture, nature or heritage, Jatiluwih remains a site that should be preserved and must remain sustainable for future generations. I will take you to have a short trekking, to get the real experience walking along the rice field.
- Twin Lake : Lake Buyan and Tamblingan the twin lakes dazzling the visitors due to its natural beauty is still very natural, nuance quiet, and peaceful. Besides serving so beautiful scenery typical of other attractions in Bali, the lake is not contaminated.
- Lunch : Lunch will be served in local restaurant near the lake (Beratan), it will be in Indonesian buffet style.
- Ulun Danu temple : Located in the highlands, cause this place is very cool and sometimes in a blanket of fog. The natural beauty of the mountains and Lake Bratan clean very fascinating, in the middle there is a Ulun Danu is a place of worship to Sang Hyang Dewi Danu as the giver of fertility. It is a tourist attraction that would be a pity if you miss when it comes to Bali.
- Tanah Lot temple : Tanah Lot is one of the main tourist destination visited by many tourists when visiting the paradise island of Bali. Tanah Lot is one of the important directional temples in Bali. The temple is located on a rock just offshore. It is said to be the work of revered 15th century Hindu priest Nirartha and forms an important element of Balinese spirtualism and mythology. According to local people, the “Tanah” means land / rock and “lot” means stone in the ocean or ocean. Tanah lot temple is a holy temple on the rock in the middle of the ocean (that view only can be seen during high tide). If we visit the Tanah lot temple, we will see a rock in the middle coast over which a temple is still used by local people to worship the God. Tourists also can visit the holy snake, which is believed as the temple guard. Beside Tanah Lot temple, we also can see an other beautiful temple, called “Batu Bolong temple”, will be around 80 meter from Tanah Lot temple to the west part. Based on its location that straight facing Indian ocean, it is a perfect place to see amazing stunning sunset.
Tour Code: MARI6
Pick up time: 8.30 am – Tour Duration: 10 hours (approx)
USD 50 / pax (Adult)
USD 25 / pax (Child, 5-12 yo)
USD 145 / Family (2 a & 2 c)
Contact us now and Get our specials! Please click Contact Me Now!
- 10% Government tax and service charge
- Comfortable Air-conditioning car with petrol and experienced driver
- Informative and friendly Local English speaker tour guide, other languages speaker is provided on request.
- Sightseeing tour activities according to the itinerary mentioned.
- Entrance fee, donation and sarong in all tourist destinations.
- Mineral water / Refreshing drink
- Lunch, served in Indonesian buffet style (with drink)
For more information about terms and conditions, please Click Terms and conditions
WHAT TO BRING: Comfortable clothes, sun cream, hat, camera and cash money for personal expenses
For Reservation or Information, Please Fill The Reservation Form Below carefully ! Then Press “SEND”