Mari Bali Tours is the only tour organizer and provider that offers different tours from the others. Mari Bali Tours is very concerned with history and culture. In this MARI5, I want to show how Bali has beautiful places that closely related to Balinese history and culture. These places may not have been much visited by tourists either within or outside the country. I will invite you to know the beautiful places which are in the eastern part of the island. Those places are no less interesting than the places you can visit in general visited close to Kuta or Denpasar. Here are the interesting places in the eastern part of the island, check them out!
- Bat Cave Temple : Pura Goa Lawah is known as one of the six important temple in Bali. Five of them are Lempuyang temple, Uluwatu, Andakasa, Batukaru, and Seleyukti. Goa Lawah cave consists of words and Lawah, wherein said Lawah means bat. So Goa Lawah temple is a temple in which there are cave with thousands of bats. According to research experts, the history of this temple built in the 11th century on the idea of MPU Kuturan. Pura Goa Lawah is a worship of God as the God of the Sea.
- Tirtha Gangga : Tirta Gangga is a popular side trip from the nearby coastal resort towns of Amed and Candidasa. It is in fact right beside the main road between these two locations. The Water Palace is the main draw card where the gardens, the huge koi fish and the spring fed swimming pools are worth the stop.
- Puri Karangasem Palace: Puri Agung Karangasem or Karangasem Palace is one of palaces exist in Amlapura Town, east part of Bali owns the unique building architecture. If we see from palace ichnography, Puri Agung Karangasem owns two types those are the older shares with traditional ichnography and the at new building own the modern ichnography even its building name use the modern name like Maskerdam from word Amsterdam, London, Betawi, Yogya and others. The buildings are mostly decorated by Chinese architecture. The door is decorated by Barong Sai ornament and other bas-reliefs ornament at door leaf is fully patterned from china.
- Taman Ujung : Ujung Water Palace is a former palace in Karangasem Regency, Bali. Now, this palace also known as Ujung Park or Sukasada Park. In the Dutch East Indies era, this place known by the name Water palace. Ujung water palace Karangasem often called by the name of Sukasada Park, one of the tourist spots in eastern Bali. Taman Ujung is one of the favorite places bride to perform pre-wedding photos. Neither bride Balinese or from other areas in Indonesia.
- Lunch : Lunch will be served in one of local restaurant around karangasem area.
- Candidasa : Like most beaches in Bali, candidasa also a white sandy beach. Candidasa has a charming natural scenery where visitors can watch the sunset and sunrise are no less interesting from the Kuta beach.
- Tengenan village : Tenganan a traditional or Bali Aga village in Bali and one of the favorite tourist spots in Bali tourists to visit. This traditional village located in the district of Manggis, Karangasem regency in the eastern part of the island of Bali. The meaning of the Bali Aga village lifestyle community, still guided by the rules and customs of ancestral heritage, from the days before the Majapahit kingdom. The architecture of the house, a meeting hall and a temple built, so maintaining customs rules are down – generations. The building houses, made from a mixture of red rocks, river rocks, soil and have the same relative size. Woven fabric made by the villagers is named Gringsing cloth. Therefore, traditional village is also known by the name of Pegringsingan Tenganan Bali.
- Blue Lagoon Beach : Beach of paradise, may be the right name for the beautiful little white shandy beach, which is extended isolated between the rock cliffs on the left and right border of the beach. Blue Lagoon beach has beautiful white sand. The large sand grains like pepper with decorated hills surrounding the semi-circle of blue bay. It is a so blue fresh sea water beach. The beach is really present an enchanting panoramic sea.
Tour Code: MARI5
Pick up time: 8.00 am – Tour Duration: 11 hours (approx)
Tour Rate (All Inclusive Rate):
USD 60 / pax (Adult)
USD 30 / pax (Child, 5-12 yo)
USD 170 / Family (2 a & 2 c)
Contact us now and Get our specials! Please click Contact Us Now!
- 10% Government tax and service charge
- Comfortable Air-conditioning car with petrol and experienced driver
- Informative and friendly Local English speaker tour guide, other languages speaker is provided on request.
- Sightseeing tour activities according to the itinerary mentioned.
- Entrance fee, donation and sarong in all tourist destinations (locations)
- Mineral water / Refreshing drink
- Lunch, served in Indonesian set menu (with drink)
For Terms and Conditions, please Click Terms and conditions
WHAT TO BRING: Comfortable clothes, towel, swim suit, changing clothes, sun cream, camera and cash for personal expenses
For Reservation or Information, Please Fill The Reservation Form Below carefully ! Then Press “SEND”