This is a great tour design which combines some beautiful places and hidden located in the eastern part of the island of Bali. Actual place in a very beautiful and interesting place to visit, but because of the location very much, so this places rarely visited, although there are guests who visit but not much. Mari Bali Tours is the only tour provider that designs this tour for you who want to know more about the eastern part of the island.
- Bat Cave Temple : Pura Goa Lawah is a temple that is sacred and beautiful. There is fusion between the sea and the mountains (phallus-yoni). As the name suggests, in this temple there is a cave inhabited by thousands of bats. Rumbling sound boisterous incessant bat, morning, noon let alone at night, hanging, overcrowded in the walls of the cave coral. Literally, the words “Goa and Lawah” can be explained that Goa means cave (hole) and Lawah means bat. So it could be interpreted Goa Lawah as bat cave. Goa Lawah temple is to worship God as the God of the Sea.
- Tengenan Village: The Bali Aga, Baliaga or Bali Mula are the original Balinese people, predominantly located in the eastern part of the island, in Karangasem. They can also be found in north-western and central regions. Tenganan Pegringsingan is a village in the regency of Karangasem in Bali, Indonesia. Before the 1970s was known by anthropologists to be one of the most secluded societies of the archipelago.
- Candidasa : Candidasa is a seaside town in eastern Bali that rests on the edge of a fresh water lagoon. It is popular tourist stop and is often described as a more sedate and laid back beach alternative for relaxing.
- Tirtha Gangga : The complex is a cool retreat in the eastern highlands, perched on the south-eastern slope of the island’s highest mountain, Mount Agung. The primary draw in this area for visitors is the Tirta Gangga water palace, a lovely maze of pools and fountains surround by a lush garden and stone carvings and statues. The one hectare complex was built from 1948 onwards by the late heir to the Kingdom of Karangsem but was destroyed almost entirely by the eruption of nearby Mount Agung in 1963. It has been lovingly re-built and restored and has an air of authentic royal magnificence. The centerpiece of the palace is an eleven tiered fountain, and there are many beautiful carvings and statues adorning the gardens. This is a great spot to unwind and it has a real atmosphere of old Bali.
- Lunch : The lunch will be served in local restaurant in with Set menu (Indonesian food) with drink.
- Besakih temple: Commonly this temple is called as Mother temple, because this temple is the oldest and biggest temple on the island. Besakih Temple point was found by Rsi Markandeya during 8 Century, where He and his follower meditated and shelter around, as well as planting Panca Datu Metals (Gold, Silver, Cooper, bronze and iron) in each direction under the ground where Basukian temple standing up now. The symbol of the metals plant is for the spiritual balance of the Universe at the same point the first temple started set.
- Kerta Gosa : Kerta Gosa was once functioned as a hall court that during the Dutch colonial bureaucracy in Klungkung (1908-1942) and since the appointment of the head of local indigenous authorities in Klungkung kingdom (Ida I Dewa Agung Klungkung State) in 1929. In fact, the former equipment the court in the form of wooden chairs and tables that use engraving and paint prada still there.
Tour Code: MARI4
Pick up time: 8.00 am – Tour Duration: 10 hours (approx)
Tour Rate (All Inclusive Rate):
USD 55 / pax (Adult)
USD 27 / pax (Child, 5-12 yo)
USD 155 / Family (2 a & 2 c)
Contact us now and Get our specials! Please click Contact Us Now!
- 10% Government tax and service charge
- Comfortable Air-conditioning car with petrol and experienced driver
- Informative and friendly Local English speaker tour guide, other languages speaker is provided on request.
- Sightseeing tour activities according to the itinerary mentioned.
- Entrance fee, donation and sarung in all tourist destinations (locations).
- Mineral water / Refreshing drink
- Lunch, served in Indonesian buffet style (with drink)
For Terms and Conditions, please Click Terms and conditions
WHAT TO BRING: Comfortable outdoor clothes, sun cream, hat, camera and cash money for personal expenses
For Reservation or Information, Please Fill The Reservation Form Below carefully ! Then Press “SEND”