This is it, the best-selling of Mari Bali Tours. The tour program is very different compare to others. You will be really invited to enjoy Ubud and it’ssurrounding. Ubud is one of the most famous destination in Bali, and end the tour by visiting Uluwatu Temple, which is one of the famous places to see the stunning sunset. With some other destinations in it, you will get a very pleasant day to be experienced. Please check the places below:
- Barong Dance: Barong is probably the most well known dance. It is narrating the fight between good and evil. This dance is the classic example of Balinese way of acting out mythology, resulting in myth and history being blended into one reality. Barong and Keris Dance in Batubulan village is a dance that shows the cultural power and arts of Balinese.
- Celuk Village: Celuk village is identical as the famous silver and gold jewelries production area in Bali. We can see for a close look at the artist’s work on traditional crafts, creativity to make silver and gold jewelry, with high quality. Most of the production process are done by hand. We can easily find or purchase jewelries on display directly in the workshop of the artist.
- Tegenungan Waterfall: Natural scenery around Tegenungan Waterfall is quite beautiful, with green valley and trees. Near the waterfall has been constructed with several shower baths from natural springs. Local residents often bathe and fetch water for daily consumption at these baths, especially in the morning and afternoon.
- Mas Village: Mas Village is one of the attractions that became a craftsman village. The local Expertise in the inherited culture of their ancestors who worked as a sculptor, making it increasingly popular with the development of tourism on Bali island.
- Elephant Cave temple: Elephant cave is a historic sights such as cave with artifacts and relics of the past history of Bali. This place became attractive because it is surrounded by rice fields and small rivers. Elephant Cave is a place that stores archaeological heritage of future development in the Bali Hindu and Buddhist. It was believed to have been built in the 11th century. The existence of this site was first noticed by an official of the Dutch East Indies government, LC Heyting, in 1923. It is mentioned the existence of the cave with the outside wall of ornate carvings as the source of naming “Elephant Cave”.
- Lunch: The lunch will be served in local restaurant in with Set menu (Indonesian food) with drink.
- Saraswati temple: Saraswati Water Palace or in local called Pura Taman Saraswati is located on right in the heart of Ubud. Waters from the temple at the rear of this site feed the pond in the front, which overflows with pretty lotus blossoms. There are carvings that honor Dewi Saraswati, the Goddess of wisdom, knowledge and the arts, who has given her blessing to Ubud.
- Ubud center (market): Ubud Traditional Art Market is not far different from other markets available in the tourism areas. This market as a society economics center of Ubud and it is apposite to the existence of Ubud Empire that is called Puri Saren. Shopping, here is not always about an actual purchase. Viewing the various items on display from one stall to another is a highlight on its own, showing the craftsmanship and the artistry of the Balinese.
- Uluwatu temple: Uluwatu is one of the most beautiful Hindu Temple and famous in Bali Island. Uluwatu Temple is a beautiful stunning Hindu temple set on the rocky cliff bank in south part of Bali Peninsula. Uluwatu temple is one of Sad Kahyangan Temple in Bali. It is situated on the edge cliffs, about 80 meters above the sea level. It is featured by a small dry forest which is mostly called by Alas Kekeran (interdict forest) which is belong to the temple and dwelt by a lot of monkeys and other animal. Name of Uluwatu was come from the word Ulu meaning the head and Watu meaning stone. Therefore Uluwatu Temple mean the temple built in top of sea cliffs. Being a popular surfing spot for the very experienced, Uluwatu offers a wonderful vantage point to view a spectacular sunset.
Tour Code: MARI1
Pick up time: 8.30 am – Tour Duration: 11 hours (approx)
Tour Rate (All Inclusive Rate):
USD 55 / pax (Adult)
USD 25 / pax (Child, 5-12 yo)
USD 150 / Family (2 a & 2 c)
Contact us now and Get our Specials!
- 10% Government tax and service charge
- Comfortable Air-conditioning car with petrol and experienced driver
- Informative and friendly Local English speaker tour guide, other languages speaker is provided on request.
- Sightseeing tour activities according to the itinerary mentioned.
- Entrance fee, donation and sarong in all tourist destinations (locations).
- Mineral water / Refreshing drink
- Lunch, served in set menu (Authentic Indonesia) with drink.
For Terms and Conditions, please Click Terms and conditions
WHAT TO BRING: Comfortable clothes, sun cream, hat, camera and cash money for personal expenses
For Reservation or Information, Please Fill The Reservation Form Below carefully ! Then Press “SEND”