Mari Bali Tours specially creates this tour program for traveler in every age. This is a perfect combination of sightseeing and exclusive fun attraction at the night. Tanah Lot is the most visited place on the island, and Ubud is popular tourist sport where many tourist visit it everyday. Bali Night safari is amazing night attraction that can be enjoyed while having so close to the wild animals. feel the sensation when those animal surround the tramp when you are in it. It is highly recommended as they all blended and done just bin one day. It will be able to leave a memorable memory with your loved ones.
- Batu Bolong temple: Pura Batu Bolong is a small shrine located just a stone’s throw west side from the famous Tanah Lot temple, which is featured by beautiful panorama with the big hole under the temple. It is perched at the end of a rocky Promontory that seaward Leaps into the surging Indian Ocean.
- Tanah Lot: The beauty of the scenery in Tanah Lot Bali is nothing to compare. Tanah Lot is one of the main tourist destination visited by many tourists when visiting the paradise island of Bali. Tanah Lot is one of the important directional temples in Bali. The temple is located on a rock just offshore.
- Taman Ayun: Taman Ayun Temple is a very beautiful Hindu temple uniquely designed with a distinctive style of Balinese architecture and surrounded by a large of fishpond that looks like floating on the water. It is also called as Royal family temple, because this temple was built by the King of Mengwi in 1634.
- Lunch: Lunch will be served in ala-carte style (free to order)
- Monkey forest: The Ubud Monkey Forest is a nature reserve and Hindu temple complex in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia. Its official name is the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary (Balinese Mandala Suci Wenara Wana). It is located in Ubud centre area.
- Ubud center: Ubud Art Market where the existence is not far different from other markets available in the tourism area. This market as a society economics center of Ubud and it is apposite to the existence of Ubud Empire that is called Puri Saren.
- Waterfall tegenungan: Natural scenery around Tegenungan Waterfall is quite beautiful, with green trees and beautiful. Near the waterfall has been constructed with several shower baths from natural springs.
- Bali Night Safari: Ride on a special cage tram on a safari to encounter over 60 different species, from tigers to binturongs, before a spectacular fire dancing show and sumptuous barbecue dinner. This is uplifting programs that have been added to enhance the existing Night Safari package and make this fun excursion much more memorable.That would be unforgettable to be so close to the animals at the night.
- Dinner: The dinner will be served in BBQ, buffet style at N’kuchiro Bar & Grill
Pick up time: 09:00 AM – (Tour duration 13 hours approximately)
Pick up area: Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa dua, Jimbaran, Pecatu, Uluwatu Sanur and Ubud
Tour Package Rate:
USD 125 / pax (adult)
USD 85 / pax (child,4-12 yo)
USD 400 / family (2A&2C)
- Private AC-car hotel return transfer including experienced driver
- Local English speaker tour guide
- All entrance fee for the whole itineraries mentioned.
- Mineral Water
- Lunch served in ala-carte (free to order for 1 main course, 1 drink & 1 dessert for each)
- Night Safari admission fee
- Welcome drink
- Guided night safari walking tour
- Night Safari journey (Tramp ride)
- BBQ Dinner and drinks at N’kuchiro Bar & Grill (Buffet style)
- Animal encounter photo
- Live fire dance performance
What to bring: Wearing comfortable outdoor clothes, camera, sun cream, cash money.
- The tour rate is all included rate. The rate is quoted for 1 person. 2 minimum participants is required.
- Reservation is required, The reservation can be made latest 12 hours before the activity.
- The payment can be passed to our staff, payment is required in cash (can be in IDR or USD) on the day of the tour / activity.
For Further Information and Reservation, Please contact now at:
Phone: +62 81 339 579 437
WhatsApp: +62 81 936 278 131