Experience a night time journey into the African savannah at the Bali Safari & Marine Park. Ride on a special cage tram on a safari to encounter over 60 different species, from tigers to binturongs, before a spectacular fire dancing show and sumptuous barbecue dinner. This is uplifting programs that have been added to enhance the existing Night Safari package and make this fun excursion much more memorable.That would be unforgettable to be so close to the animals at the night.
- Wood carving:It is situated in Ubud District and Gianyar Regency has a distinctive style in the art carving of wood sculptures that promotes characteristic synergy of humanism and naturalism. The fame of this village as a village of art has been recognized nationally and internationally which can not be separated from the greatness name of some maestros who born, growth and find their identities and spirit of art in Mas Village. Mas Village even now is also called by Bali Wood Carving Center since most of the local people creatively create the beautiful wood carving includes naturalist and abstract styles.
- Monkey forest:The Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary (Monkey Forest Ubud) is not just a tourist attractions or important component in the spiritual and economic life of the local community, but also an important spot for research and conservation programs. The type of monkeys that live in the area of The Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary (Monkey Forest Ubud), known as the Balinese long-tailed monkey, in scientific called Macaca fascicularis. In English called macaque.
- Ubud center: Ubud Traditional Art Market where the existence is not far different from other markets available in the tourism area. This market as a society economics center of Ubud and it is apposite to the existence of Ubud Empire that is called Puri Saren. It is very simple way and easily to find Ubud Market since it is very famous among the Balinese and it is strategically located in the center of Ubud Village. This market is located just in the front of Ubud Palace with crowded of visitor who purchases the items every day.
- Bali Night Safari:Your night safari adventure begins with a guided walk around the park. On Komodo Island, see bats swooping in the shadows, Brazilian snake-necked turtles swimming in a shallow stream and massive Komodo Dragons lumbering across the ground. Pass by a towering statue of Ganesha as owls, iguanas and lemurs peer out of the brush and white tigers prowl around a replica of an ancient fortress. After 20 minutes walking, you will arrive in the lobby of Mara River Safari Lodge to begin your journey inside the cage. A specially designed tramp with maximum of 12 guests will take you to the exhilarating journey through the African savannah to get up close and personal with wild animals and learn fascinating facts from our team of expert keepers. From hand-feeding zebras, elephants and giraffe, to watching mighty lions and fierce tigers hunt. Satisfied with the Night Safari, you will have an opportunity to play and take picture with exotic animals at the lobby of Mara River Safari Lodge. Snake, macaw birds, or binturong will be waiting for you at the animal encounter. And continue to have BBQ dinner and live fire dance performance.
Tour Code: MHD11
Pick up time: 1.30 pm – Tour Duration: 7 hours (approx)
Tour Rate (All Inclusive Rate):
USD 100 / pax (Adult)
USD 80 / pax (Child, 3 -12 yo)
USD 340 / Family (2 a & 2 c)
Contact Mari now and Get the Special offers!
- Comfortable Air-conditioning car with petrol and experienced driver
- Local English speaker tour guide (based on availability)
- Sightseeing tour activities according to the itinerary mentioned.
- Bali Night safari entrance ticket
- Entrance fee, donation and sarong in all tourist destinations.
- Mineral water / Refreshing drink
- BBQ (international) dinner
- All Taxes
WHAT TO BRING: Comfortable clothes, camera and cash money for personal expenses
For Terms and Conditions, please Click Terms and conditions
For Reservation or Information, Please Contact me at:
PH: +62 81 339 579 437
WhatsApp: +62 81 936 278 131