Travel from the deep misty jungle of Sumatra to Far East Indonesia and Papua to discover the native birds from these remote regions. Venture to other tropical continents too including South America, the African Savannah and Australia. And walk side-by side with cassowaries, crested-cranes, storks and pelicans and many more birds as they wander freely through the park. This all you will experience at Bali Bird Park only. After the visit at Bali bird park, the tour will be continued to visit Celuk village and Ubud area. This tour will be the best choice for you and family, for sure. Have fun with us..:)
- Bali Bird park: The innovative Bali Bird Park arrived on Bali’s eco-tourism scene more than 20 years ago. Our current owners, who have a life-long passion for all things avian, are committed to the preservation, conservation and breeding not just of Indonesia’s exotic bird life, but from other regions too. Bali Bird Park is divided into regions that recreate the natural habitats of its birds, complete with indigenous plant life.
- Reptil Park: This reptile park is a part of Bali bird park, we can see many kinds of reptile collection in this park, such as crocodiles, snakes, iguanas, lizards, biawak, and many more.
- Celuk village: Celuk Village is famous for the incredible gold and silver handicrafts which are available around this area for very low prices and good quality.This countryside is located in sub district of Sukawati, Gianyar Regency and owns the individuality and excellence in production of gold and silver crafting. All of the Smiths are Balinese who are professional, artistic and skillful of design development related to the silver and gold crafting.
- Monkey Forest: Accordingly, the Monkey Forest has a philosophical goal of creating peace and harmony for visitors from all over the world. It also seeks to conserve rare plants and animals for use in Hindu rituals and to provide a natural laboratory for educational institutions, with a particular emphasis on research into the social interaction of the park’s monkeys with one another and their interaction with the park’s natural environment.
- Ubud center: Ubud Art Market has been appointed as a tourist destination in Bali that is many visited by tourists every day. It is located in the center of tourist attraction in Ubud and also in the area of tourist destinations.
Tour Code: MHD10
Pick up time: 9.00 AM – Tour Duration: 7 hours (approx)
USD 60 / pax (adult)
USD 30 / pax (child, 2-12 yo)
USD 170 / family (2A & 2C)
- AC-car transport service with experienced driver for whole tour activity
- Local English speaking tour guide
- Entrance ticket to Bali bird park and Reptile park
- Entrance fee for tourist location
- Mineral water
- All Taxes
WHAT TO BRING: Comfortable outdoor clothes, camera, sun cream and cash money for any payment / personal expenses.
For Terms and Condition, Please click:Terms and Conditions
For More Information or Reservation, Please contact me at:
Phone: +62 81 339 579 437
WhatsApp: +62 81 936 278 131