This tour is intentionally created for those who want to enjoy the arts and culture as well as see how the life of the real Bali with a visit to the home of the Balinese. By choosing this tour then you have a chance to see the attraction of local people in everyday life and its supporting economically. Do not forget to show the natural beauty of Bali that we can pass along the way. Here are the places we visit:
- Tohpati village : Located only about 12 kilometers from Kuta, Tohpati Village is famous for Bali’s Batik Center. Batik is a traditional form of painting fabric. They use dots and lines from wax to decorate the cloth. It is very impressive to watch.
- Celuk village :The gold and silver items crafted here are of high quality and feature unique and elaborate designs as the craftsmen are known for their skills and their industriousness. Almost all of the households in the village are homes to jeweller families and each Celuk villager possesses artistic skills in developing and executing intricate designs and varying patterns.The gold and silver items that they produce include souvenirs and mass export items such as rings, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, studs, broaches and many other Balinese ceremonial accessories and adornments.
- Batuan Traditional House : Batuan village is a famous for its arts, temples and natural scenery, another interesting tourist attraction located in Batuan Village is the Balinese Traditional House compound. The structure of the traditional house compound is old and traditional without modern touches. With the calm and simple atmosphere of their houses, their daily life activities and animals will bring all visitors back to the past time of Bali and would feel the real culture of Bali. The house compound is built in original Balinese concept, it is known as Kosali-Kosali concept. This concept is applied almost everywhere in the villages of Bali.
- Batuan village temple :Village temple Batuan is a heritage building in the village of Batuan, Sukawati, Gianyar, Bali. Parking area village Temple Batuan is across the street, where there is a building stage dance performances Gambuh, performed every Full Moon day, as well as being a place where the visitor gets a piece of cloth loan must be used to enter into the temple. It is noted for its artwork and style of painting which originated in the village in the 1930s and has since emerged into a major Balinese artistic style, known as a Batuan painting.
- Tegenungan Waterfall : Natural scenery around Tegenungan Waterfall is quite beautiful, with green trees and beautiful. Near the waterfall has been constructed with several shower baths from natural springs. Local residents often bathe and fetch water for daily consumption at these baths, especially in the morning and afternoon.
- Mas Village : Bali Mas Village is one of villages in Bali fundamentally identified as an artistic countryside by focusing in artistic of wood carving. Mas Village is located in Ubud sub district and Gianyar Regency, east part of Bali. It owns the typical style of wood carving art by placing forward the distinguish synergy the humanism and naturalism.
Tour Code: MHD1
Pick up time: 9:00 am or 2:00pm
Tour Duration: 5 hours (approx)
Tour Rate (All Inclusive Rate):
USD 25 / pax (Adult)
USD 10 / pax (Child, 5-12 yo)
USD 70 / Family (2 a & 2 c)
Contact us now and Get the specials!
- Government tax
- Comfortable Air-conditioning car with petrol and experienced and English speaker driver.
- English speaker Tour guide will be provided only based on request and availability.
- Sightseeing tour activities according to the itinerary mentioned.
- Entrance fee, donation and sarong in all tourist destinations (locations).
- Mineral water / Refreshing drink
For Terms and Conditions, please Terms and Conditions
WHAT TO BRING: Comfortable clothes, sun cream, camera and cash money for personal expenses
For Reservation or Information, Please Fill The Reservation Form Below carefully ! Then Press “SEND”